PEARL CARE & GRADE
LEARN TO PRESERVE YOUR PEARLS FOR GENERATIONS!
MAUIME808 USES A+, AA, AAA CULTURED PEARLS SUCH AS:
TAHITIAN, SOUTH SEA, FRESH WATER, AND EDISON PEARLS.
- Flawless on at least 40% of pearl's surface
- Up to 60% of pearl's surface may exhibit slight, concentrated imperfections
- Deep inclusions are limited to 10% of pearl's surface
- Luster is medium to very high
- Flawless on at least 70%-75% of pearl's surface
- Only 30% or less of pearl's surface may exhibit slight, concentrated imperfections
- Only one or two deep inclusions allowable
- Luster is high to very high
- Flawless on at least 90% of pearl's surface
- Only 10% of pearl's surface may exhibit slight, concentrated imperfections
- Only a single deep inclusion allowable
- Luster is very high
PEARLS ARE RESILIENT AND ARE MEANT TO BE WORN. ALL PEARLS ARE ALSO DELICATE AND REQUIRE PROPER CARE FOR A LASTING LUSTER AND GLOW.
PEARLS ARE ORGANIC GEMSTONES. THEY ARE VULNERABLE TO ACIDS, PERSPIRATION, ALKALINE AND EXTREME TEMPERATURES OF HUMIDITY. TRY TO AVOID HARMING THE PEARLS LUSTER WHEN COMING IN CONTACT WITH THE ABOVE.
PEARLS ARE COHESIVE AND SHOCK RESISTANT HOWEVER THEY MAY BE SCRATCHED IF CONTACTED WITH OTHER SHARP OBJECTS AND GEMSTONES.
TO KEEP YOUR PEARLS LASTING LUSTER, RINSE PEARL JEWELRY WITH WATER AND WIPE DOWN WITH A NON ABRASIVE CLOTH. STORE YOUR PEARLS IN A PROTECTIVE JEWELRY POUCH WHEN WORN.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PEARL CARE VISIT: